So close!

I am so close now, having raised half of the $20,000 so far from auctioning items kindly donated to me and form direct funding donations from family, friends and organisations that want to do their part in educating people about the environment. I just need a little more support and this whole project can become a reality.

'Raising awareness in the decision makers of tomorrow'

That is my goal,  I want to take what I learn in Antarctica, and spread it to the next generation, I have already been inspired by 2041 and Robert Swan's actions and I am so close to being able to take part myself and start inspiring those around me.

I am trying to to arrange an opportunity to have a fund-raising event in the local shopping centre, where me and my fellow artists can exhibit our past work and tell people what we want to do and why we need their support.

I am running out of time to raise the money as we should ideally be getting our deposits for the expedition in around now, so if you would like this project to become a reality, any donation is extremely helpful and so is spreading my project! If you know someone that would be interested in supporting this, please do not hesitate in showing them!

A huge thank you to all those who have supported me so far, I look forward to sending out VIP invitations to the first exhibition opening of the art team's work!

Oli
 
© Copyright 2035 THE ANTARCTICA
Theme by Yusuf Fikri