The Bottom of the World Part 1

I am still alive! After 40 hours of travelling, at 6:00 PM local time last night, I arrived in Ushuaia with many other 2041 Team Members, we were promptly shuttled to the hotel but not before being greeted by the vast mountain range surrounding this incredible city. 

That first moment of seeing 'Jumper' holding the 'Welcome 2041 team' sign, it made the horror of travelling completely worth it. To know that it was all really happening and with this selection of people I had only known for a few hours but instantly clicked with was incredible!

I was lucky enough to spend 6 hours in Rome though which was enough time to grab two trains to the Colosseum, get a pizza and then head back to the Airport.

It was when in Buenos Aires, my first time in South America, I met with Eimear and Morgan, and we travelled to the airport together.

I am running out of time to write as we have a Rope skills session in 15 minutes so I will post my first few photos from the trip, including the Colosseum, and the sunrise of my first morning in Ushuaia.

Thank you for reading! 

Lots of Love xx










 
© Copyright 2035 THE ANTARCTICA
Theme by Yusuf Fikri