Equipment and things!

I am so sorry it has been so quiet on here recently! As ever life has gotten busier and busier with university applications to sort out, portfolios to prepare and at the same time pack and get ready for Antarctica! It is 13 days till I leave the UK and there is still a lot to sort out!

For those interested in my photography and art side of the project I have decided to bring just a medium sized sketch book and a selection of pens and pencils to do quick sketches, as I will be focusing on filming and photographing the expedition as a whole and I don't think I will get the time on solid ground to sit still and do a serious painting!

I have to make a huge thank you to my final 3 supporters which have made it all possible!

Due to very generous donations from Banbury Charities, Rotary and sponsorship from C Walton Ltd at Bruntingthorpe, my project can now commence at full speed!

It is also good timing that the Oscar's are happening 3 days before I set off, with me closely watching the documentary categories it is great inspiration to go out and document the truth about Antarctica, and to be able to share my experience with everyone when I get home! 

Thank you all again for your continued support, for the past 2 years leading up to the trip your support has helped drive me to complete what I set out to do, and in just 13 days time my dream will become a reality, and for that, I cannot thank you enough!

Oli
 
© Copyright 2035 THE ANTARCTICA
Theme by Yusuf Fikri