Ways To Follow Me!

There are multiple ways to follow my progress to Antarctica now!

I have made a Funding page at www.gofundme.com/1pc8z4  for those who would prefer to use paypal now you can!

I have a twitter account @OliWheeldon

and an Instagram account by the name 'oliwheeldon' (I think! not really sure how that one works!)

In Antarctic news I am now officially a team member of the IAE 2013! Just need to make that final push for the remaining funds, completing the expedition costs, insurance and flights, then I will quite literally I'll be away!

Whilst in Antarctica we will have very limited contact with the outside world, and the internet will be very temporary. So if all is to go well and I do make it on the trip this coming February then I will post a link to 2041's own expedition blog with daily updates on what the whole team has been up to!

Here's a link to this years expedition video for a preview of what I will be taking part in next year!


A huge thanks once again to all those that have supported me and also kept me going on my mission!

Oli

 
© Copyright 2035 THE ANTARCTICA
Theme by Yusuf Fikri